• To talk about youth nowadays, hippies, punks and ragas;
• To improve word vocabulary;
• To develop reading, translating and speaking fluency;
Group work, dialogue, Jigsaw strategy, TV show strategy, Poster
Book, notebook, dictionary, ICT, school items to make a poster
Dividing into terms.
To divide class into terms used students’ variant.
(They said music types: rock, hip-hop and classical)
In an interactive board showed different pictures of
famous musical groups. Student guess what about is
Ex1 p58 Read the following saying about the youth and
1. Youth is like spring, an overpraised season.
2. Youth means love. (Robert Browing)
3. Youth is a period of great opportunities.
4. Youth is the best time to be rich and the best time
to be poor.
5. Youth is easily deceived because it is quick to
6. Bright youth passes swiftly as a thought.
Ex II p58 What do teenagers like? Discuss questions in a
1. What were your most favourite\ least favourite
2. What is your favourite song, poem?
3. Who is the person you admire the most? Why?
4. What do you want to change about yourself?
5. What clothes do you like?
6. What pets do you have?
7. What music do you like?
8. Have you got any other interests?
Ex III p58 Write down words which new for you and find