The theme: Kazakhstan is my Motherland
The aims of the lesson:
educational: to enrich pupili knowledge about Kazakhstan
to teach to work creatively, to educate the respect and interest in different countries
developing:to develop pupil’s habits and skills in speaking, listening and reading, writing
bringing up: to bring up pupils to be patriots of their motherland, to love their country and to make
great efforts in the development of the country.
Type of the lesson: Revision lesson
Method: question – answer, group work
Inter subject connection: Kazakh, geography, history
Visual aids: State symbols, map of the Kazakhstan, crosswords. Pictures of the writers, alcyns etc.
The procedure of the lesson.
I. Organization moment:
- Good, morning, pupils!
- How are you?
- Sit down, please
- Who is on duty today? - I’m on duty today.
- Who is absent? - All are present.
- What day is it today? - Today is…
- What date is it today? - Today is the …………
II. Checking up the home - task:
Graphical test(answers – yes, no)
1. Is London the capital of the UK?
2. Is London the capital of France?
3. Is it situated on the both banks of the river Thames?
4. Is London one of the largest cities in Asia?
5. Is it’s population about 16 million?
6. Is it’s population about 8 million?
7. Is London traditionally divided into several parts?
8. Is the East End populated by working class families?
9. Is the City heart of London?
10. Is the West End the most beautiful part of London?
III. New lesson
Today we’ll talk about our Motherland. There is nothing better and the most expensive in the world like Native
Land. It gives us wings for flight, lights every our step. It is impossible to choose Native Land. It can be only
loved or treated indifferently to.
We know the English word motherland. For people it has two meanings. Firstly, it is the place you were born
in. Then it means the whole country where you live. For me my motherland begins in my own village, in which
I have grown up. May be this place is usual and uninteresting for other people, but for us it is the dearest place
in the world. Remember please, what proverbs about the homeplace do you know?
P: “East or West, home is best”, ”There is no place like home”
T: Yes, you are right. ”What does Motherland begin with?”
P:Motherland begins with family, street, school, village, environment, town, country.
Now, let’s see a video about Kazakhstan
a video about Kazakhstan
Questions about Kazakhstan
1.Where is the Republic of Kazakhstan situated?-It is situated in the central Asia.
2. How many people are there in our country? -There are about 17 million..
3. What is the official language of the country? – (Kazakh)