Контрольная работа по теме: Прилагательные
Раскройте скобки, употребляя требующуюся форму прилагательного.
1. We should eat (healthy) food.
2. Nick is (happy) boy that I know.
3. It’s (bad) mistake he has ever made.
4. This man is (tall) than that one.
5. Kate was the_________ (practical) of the family.
6. Mary is a (good) student than Lucy.
7. This garden is the (beautiful) in our town.
8. She speaks Italian (good) than English.
9. Is the word “newspaper” (long) than the word “book”?
10. Chinese is (difficult) than English.
11. It is as (cold) today as it was yesterday.
12. This book is (interesting) of all I have read this year.
13. Which is the (hot) month of the year?
14. Which is the (beautiful) place in this part of the country?
15. This good-looking girl is the (good) student in our group.
Welcome to my flat!
Welcome to my flat! The flat is in a new building. There are ten floors in it. My flat is
on the floor seven. It is very big and very nice. There are four rooms, two bathrooms
and a kitchen. The walls in the flat are yellow, but in the bathrooms they are white.
The furniture is quite modern and comfortable. The sofa in the living-room is light-
brown. The chairs and the table in the kitchen are red. The rooms are very light
because the windows are big.
My bedroom is big, too. It is on the left of the kitchen. There is a bed, a wardrobe, a
computer and two shelves with books here. The books are not very good because they
are quite old. But the computer games are new and very interesting. The computer is a
very important thing in my room. There is an armchair in front of the computer, it is
black. My bag is under the table now and my cellphone is on the bed. My clothes are
not in the wardrobe. Usually my room is very clean, but not today.
The kitchen is my favourite part in the flat. And especially the fridge. It is strange, but
the fridge is not white, it's blue. And there is always a lot of food in it. The food is
delicious. There are also many plates, cups and glasses in the cupboard.
There are two cheap shops on the street near the house. But the cafes in the district are
expensive. Today is Saturday and all my family is in the cafe not far from home.