- Did you chat with your friend on the Internet yesterday?
- What did you do last summer?
- Did you go abroad last summer?
- Did you go to the Black Sea last summer?
- Did you visit your Granny last summer?
- Did you read the stories about Sherlock Homes last summer?
- What did you do 5 years ago?
- Did you speak English 5 years ago?
- Did you go to school 5 years ago?
- Did you dance on the concerts 5 years ago?
d). Now shall exam your know ledge. You will work with the computers. You had
to do the tasks of some exercises. (Витаминный курс английского языка).
7. Совершенствование навыков устной речи по теме «Интернационален ли
It’s time to work in pairs and discuss the questions of exercise 64 pag 49.
You will share. Your ideas and explain your opinions about Russian language. We
are short of time. Let’s begin our discussion.
(Ученики обсуждают вопросы в парах, а затем высказываются по 1-2
1. Is Russian an international language?
2. Why is it important for teenagers from other countries to learn Russian?
3. Is your own Russian good? What would you like to do at Russian lessons?
4. How does good knowledge of Russian help you to study English?
5. In what countries is Russian spoken as a first language?
6. How many countries have Russian as a second language?
7. It Russia spoken by people who have other mother tongues?
8. Подведение итогов урока.
It brings us to the end. Thank you for your work. I hope our talk about the
role of the Russian language in the life of people nowadays will be interesting and
useful for you.
Two little eyes to look around,
Two little ears to hear any sound,
Two little hands to hold hands tight,
Two little feet to walk left or right,
Two little lips to say “Beware!”
And one teenager to cross the roads with care.
- That’s all for today. Good-bye, boys and girls.